|Total number of recipes found: 25|
|- 1 - 2 3 >> next >>|
- 1. Apple Brie Braid
- The sweet apples and brown sugar are nicely balanced with the fresh dough and Brie. This great bread couldn't be any easier since it uses premade bread dough (found in the freezer section of most groc...; Calories: 2771; Time: 155 min.
- 2. Apple Brown Betty
- I got this recipe from Martha Stewart's What to Have For Dinner Cookbook. The Brown Betty uses ingredients that most people have readily on hand, and is really simple to make. You just have to remembe...; Calories: 299; Time: 60 min.
- 3. Apple Cranberry Crumb Tart
- This is a sophisticated twist on an American classic. I like the buttery cookie crust much better than that of traditional pie pastry. The cranberries add a little zing to the homey taste of the apple...; Calories: 535; Time: 140 min.
- 4. Apple Custard Tart
- This lowfat tart has the best of both worlds warm baked apples and a "creamy" custard.
...; Calories: 219; Time: 117 min.
- 5. Apple Fritters
- Nothing beats deep fried dough, except maybe deep fried dough with fresh apples in it. I like to use Granny Smith apples. You can also sprinkle these with cinnamon and sugar and serve alongside ice-cr...; Calories: n.a.; Time: 80 min.
- 6. Apple Pancakes
- This recipe was based on one I found in a German cookbook. I thought it would be one of those puffy oven baked ones; it turned out to be a layered pan fried one (pancake layer/ apple layer/ pancake la...; Calories: 340; Time: 25 min.
- 7. Apple Pie with Caramel Topping
- While doing a search (on dejanews) for apple pie with caramel, I came across two recipes I really wanted to try: this one (from Better Homes & Gardens)) and Caramel Crunch Apple Pie. This one was more...; Calories: 409; Time: 85 min.
- 8. Apple Pie with Streusel
- There are so many variations of apple pie out there, but this simple one is one of my favorites. A plain, buttery crust with a hint of lemon zest, a slightly thickened apple filling, and a nutty, crun...; Calories: 482; Time: 145 min.
- 9. Apple Strudel
- This is a low-fat version of the classic German dessert. Using butter flavored cooking spray as opposed to real butter helps curb the calories.
...; Calories: 159; Time: 20 min.
- 10. Apple Tart with Marzipan Crumble
- This is a nice change from plain apple pie. The marzipan crumble adds a new dimension, buttery, crunchy, nutty. Yummy! This recipe is perfect around the holidays.
...; Calories: 511; Time: 225 min.
|- 1 - 2 3 >> next >>|