|Total number of recipes found: 8|
|- 1 -|
- 1. Cook's Illustrated Eggnog
- Cook's Illustrated conducted a trial by error session to come up with "the perfect egg nog recipe". Do I agree? Well, it sure tasted different from the store bought stuff. Its gonna have to be one of ...; Calories: 151; Time: 230 min.
- 2. Glogg
- This is a traditional Scandanavian holoiday drink. Personally, I found it way too strong to finish a cup. However, I can see how it can really warm up those bones on a chilly night. If you don't h...; Calories: n.a.; Time: 20 min.
- 3. Lemonade
- If you like, serve the lemonade with mint ice cubes (water frozen with a mint leaf inside). Adjust the sufar level to desired sweetness....; Calories: 160; Time: 10 min.
- 4. Mango Margarita
- This a really convenient way to make margaritas.
...; Calories: 33; Time: 7 min.
- 5. Mojitos
- Mojitos are a Cuban drink perfect for summer. Crushing the mint is a bit labor intensive, but its worth it for that really fresh taste.
...; Calories: 206; Time: 20 min.
- 6. Peanut Butter/ Banana Milk Shake
- This rich beverage is more appropriately categorized as a dessert. And as far as desserts go that peanut butter banana combo can't be beat (although you might try adding some chocolate syrup).
...; Calories: 200; Time: 5 min.
- 7. Strawberry Banana Smoothies
- These are a great wake up call.
...; Calories: 222; Time: 10 min.
- 8. Vodka Lemonade
- Adjust the amount of vodka according to how strong you like your drink.
...; Calories: 225; Time: 10 min.
|- 1 -|