|Total number of recipes found: 17|
|- 1 - 2 >> next >>|
- 1. Banana Crunch Cake
- This recipe was the $25,000 winner in the Pillsbury Bake-Off contest in 1973. It was created by Bonnie Brooks of Maryland.
...; Calories: n.a.; Time: 80 min.
- 2. Bon Appetits Favorite Tiramisu
- Bon Appetit magazine calls this "Our Favorite Tiramisu" (at least it was, as of March 1990). Although traditionalists might balk at the use of cream cheese (instead of Mascarpone) and pound cake (inst...; Calories: 363; Time: 145 min.
- 3. Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- This dressed up version of plain Brussels Sprouts was one of the best recipes of 1999 in the LA Times.
...; Calories: 106; Time: 15 min.
- 4. Cherry Fluff Cheesecake
- This dessert won Carol Allen the first-place prize in the Dannon Just Desserts Recipe Contest. Despite it low calorie content, it tastes great. You really have to plan ahead with this one. Keep in min...; Calories: 232; Time: 160 min.
- 5. Chipotle Tortilla Soup
- This spicy Mexican soup was featured in the LA times' "Best of 1999".
...; Calories: 358; Time: 25 min.
- 6. Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookies
- First, I have to say these are the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever made. This is based upon a recipe I found in the May/June 1994 issue of Chocolatier. It was featured as one of their 10 best ...; Calories: 364; Time: 102 min.
- 7. Christmas Bread and Butter Pickles
- These are called Christmas Bread and Butter pickles because of the use of red and green vegetables. This recipe was featured in the LA Times' "Best of 1999".
...; Calories: 171; Time: 225 min.
- 8. Cook's Illustrated Eggnog
- Cook's Illustrated conducted a trial by error session to come up with "the perfect egg nog recipe". Do I agree? Well, it sure tasted different from the store bought stuff. Its gonna have to be one of ...; Calories: 151; Time: 230 min.
- 9. Deluxe Date Squares
- These dense, chewy cookies go great with a glass of cold milk. The recipe was taken from the LA Times' "Best of 1999".
...; Calories: 327; Time: 110 min.
- 10. Grilled Pork Chops with Poblano Cream Sauce
- This is great recipe for outdoor grilling during the summer. It was featured in "Best of 1999" in the LA Times.
...; Calories: 645; Time: 50 min.
|- 1 - 2 >> next >>|