|Total number of recipes found: 6|
|- 1 -|
- 1. Almond Cake
- The almond, orange, and chocolate flavors make this cake reminiscent of those old time traditional European cakes.
...; Calories: 537; Time: 70 min.
- 2. Hungarian Cheesecake
- This Hungarian style cheesecake is made with cottage cheese and filled with raisins and pineapple.
...; Calories: 352; Time: 95 min.
- 3. Kolachy
- Kolachy are an Eastern European pastry treat made from a basic sweet roll dough and filled with a jam. You can use prune jam or any of your favorites instead of the apricot jam (as in the recipe below...; Calories: n.a.; Time: 165 min.
- 4. Lowfat Cherry Blintzes
- I like to make the filling and sauce beforehand, so I can eat the crepes fresh. Some people like to fill the crepe and then let it simmer in the sauce to heat through. I admit that this latter method ...; Calories: 336; Time: 25 min.
- 5. Muesli
- You can substitute milk for the yogurt or add a flavored yogurt. Also, this traditional European breakfast is high in fiber and it should come as no surprise that it aids the digestive system. This is...; Calories: 354; Time: 20 min.
- 6. Rouladen
- This recipe is from my mother in law, Monika. Its an authentic German dish that goes great with Rotkraut and boiled potatoes. Rouladen are stuffed meat rolls a hearty taste due to the bacon filling.
...; Calories: 631; Time: 120 min.
|- 1 -|