|Total number of recipes found: 22|
|- 1 - 2 3 >> next >>|
- 1. Almond Peach Yogurt
- The almond flavor is a natural complement for peaches. Peeling the peaches may prove to be a bit tedious. Many cookbooks advise blanching them quickly in hot water to make it easier. I find cleaning t...; Calories: 206; Time: 70 min.
- 2. Arabic Ice Cream
- Arabic ice cream (bouzat haleeb) is a totally different experience from the rich American ice creams. Its quite light and gummy in texture. It actually stretches a bit as you spoon it. Mistika (Arabic...; Calories: 196; Time: 80 min.
- 3. Banana Raspberry Frozen Yogurt
- This low calorie dessert is a great way to get rid of bananas as they begin to over-ripen. The freezing time (above) will vary from ice-cream freezer to ice-cream freezer.
...; Calories: 142; Time: 70 min.
- 4. Banana-Nut Ice Milk
- This is one of the best tasting ice-milks I have come across. Use a really ripe banana to get an intense flavor. As an added treat (and slightly added calories) candy the walnuts before adding them to...; Calories: 321; Time: 75 min.
- 5. Bananas Foster Sundaes
- There's not too much work involved in this low fat refreshing treat! you can also serve the banana "ice cream" with raspberry or chocolate sauce, or even as part of an ice cream sandwich.
...; Calories: 204; Time: 15 min.
- 6. Blueberry Ricotta Ice Cream
- This refreshing ice cream is low in fat. Although, fresh blueberries are ideal, frozen ones will do (and they'll quicken the freezing process). You might want to taste the ice cream mixture for sweetn...; Calories: 170; Time: 70 min.
- 7. Caramel Peanut Butter Frozen Yogurt
- I had my hesitations about the caramel/ peanut butter flavor combination, but they went together surprisingly well.
...; Calories: 504; Time: 15 min.
- 8. French Vanilla Ice Milk
- This recipe is from Butter Busters by Pam Mycoskie. The nutrition info per sugar serving is as follows: 132 calories, 0.2g fat (2%), 2mg cholesterol, 0g fiber, 6g protein, 26g carbohydrate, 94mg sodi...; Calories: n.a.; Time: 20 min.
- 9. Frozen Hot Chocolate
- This rich, thick, and choclatey treat comes from what I think is the best low-fat dessert cookbook ever, Chocolate and the Art of Low-Fat Desserts by Alice Medrich.
...; Calories: 177; Time: 15 min.
- 10. Frozen Tiramisu
- Strangely enough, I based this dessert on a recipe in Cosmopolitan magazine. They made the dessert with regular ice cream and without the cream cheese mixture, which I felt added the needed tiramisu f...; Calories: 300; Time: 20 min.
|- 1 - 2 3 >> next >>|