|Total number of recipes found: 19|
|- 1 - 2 >> next >>|
- 1. Almond Crescents
- I got this recipe from the LA Times. It was submitted by Lois Marx of Los Angeles who says this was one of her grandmother's favorite cookie recipes, which she always made during the holiday season. S...; Calories: 66; Time: 45 min.
- 2. Apple Cranberry Crumb Tart
- This is a sophisticated twist on an American classic. I like the buttery cookie crust much better than that of traditional pie pastry. The cranberries add a little zing to the homey taste of the apple...; Calories: 535; Time: 140 min.
- 3. Apple Tart with Marzipan Crumble
- This is a nice change from plain apple pie. The marzipan crumble adds a new dimension, buttery, crunchy, nutty. Yummy! This recipe is perfect around the holidays.
...; Calories: 511; Time: 225 min.
- 4. Avocado Grapefruit Salad
- This winter salad plays on the contrasts in both flavor and texture of the avocado and grapefruit. The deep fried garnish complicates things a bit; however, I always skip that unless its a special occ...; Calories: n.a.; Time: 15 min.
- 5. Baklava
- Baklava (also known as baklawa) is a popular pastry that takes on many forms, depending on which part of the eastern Mediterranean you are in. However, the basic idea (buttery, flaky pastry dough with...; Calories: 252; Time: 80 min.
- 6. Cherry Almond Trifle
- This recipe from Bon Appetit is quite complicated and should be read through before beginning. Keep in mind that the cake and the custard need one whole day to stand. The components are are all wonde...; Calories: 860; Time: 0 min.
- 7. Christmas Bread and Butter Pickles
- These are called Christmas Bread and Butter pickles because of the use of red and green vegetables. This recipe was featured in the LA Times' "Best of 1999".
...; Calories: 171; Time: 225 min.
- 8. Coca Cola Cake
- The surprise ingredient of Coca Cola makes this all-American recipe a great ending for a super bowl party.
...; Calories: 685; Time: 30 min.
- 9. Cook's Illustrated Eggnog
- Cook's Illustrated conducted a trial by error session to come up with "the perfect egg nog recipe". Do I agree? Well, it sure tasted different from the store bought stuff. Its gonna have to be one of ...; Calories: 151; Time: 230 min.
- 10. Cookie Tree
- The "tree" is an edible centerpiece that can be made from stars, hearts, fluted circles or rings. Ten cutters ranging from 2 to 8 3/4 inches are required. Nested cookie cutters are available in most b...; Calories: 3825; Time: 93 min.
|- 1 - 2 >> next >>|