|Total number of recipes found: 5|
|- 1 -|
- 1. Blue Cheese Meatloaf With Mustard Sauce
- This weird concoction is my own creation. You'll notice that there is no egg in the meatloaf. I think that the sour cream does double duty in tenderizing and binding the meat, but feel free to add som...; Calories: 624; Time: 80 min.
- 2. Country Meatloaf
- This is a homey version of meatloaf. To turn this into a low calorie dish exclude the cheese. The onions and bell peppers are not precooked so they add a nice crunch.
...; Calories: 357; Time: 90 min.
- 3. Greek Pasta Salad
- This is basically a Greek salad (without lettuce) on top of pasta. If you like garnish with pine nuts.
...; Calories: 349; Time: 45 min.
- 4. Pork and Ham Loaf with Marmalade Mustard Glaze
- The tangy, sweet glaze accents the pork nicely. As many other meatloaf recipes, this one also work very well cold as a sandwich topping.
...; Calories: 677; Time: 45 min.
- 5. Sun-dried Tomato Meatloaf
- The multitude of herbs and sun-dried tomatoes combine to give you a flavor that's out of this world. Serve with mashed potatoes and salad for a full meal.
...; Calories: 372; Time: 100 min.
|- 1 -|