|Total number of recipes found: 24|
|- 1 - 2 3 >> next >>|
- 1. Baked Penne with Spicy Sausage
- This is a pretty straightforward recipe for a hearty, robust dinner that's low in fat (24% of calories are from fat). If you want to cut the fat even further by using a chicken sausage, just remember ...; Calories: n.a.; Time: 60 min.
- 2. Chicken Tetrazzini
- This creamy chicken/ noodle casserole from Eating Well October 1997 is really convenient for a weeknight dinner.
...; Calories: 359; Time: 60 min.
- 3. Chicken with Mushrooms
- This recipe from Bon Appetit is very simple and easy. I thought it needed something to make it more rich tasting (cream perhaps), but many of the readers on the Bon Appetit website disagreed with me. ...; Calories: 416; Time: 40 min.
- 4. Cream of Mushroom Soup
- This rich and heavy soup can be a meal in itself (just double the serving). When I can, I try to use a variety of mushrooms for a varied, interesting flavor. However, plain button mushrooms are great ...; Calories: 244; Time: 45 min.
- 5. Creamed Chicken Noodles
- This recipe from Joan Lunden's Healthy cooking is a great way to enjoy creamy noodles without all the fat and calories. I like the creamy chicken over spaetzle too.
...; Calories: 421; Time: 25 min.
- 6. Creamy Beef & Onions
- This is like a poor man's stroganoff: cheaper, quicker, (and less fat).
...; Calories: 661; Time: 25 min.
- 7. Deep Dish Pizza
- The dough is almost shaped into a deep bowl of sorts, allowing you to pile up those toppings. Salami, mushroom, onion, bell pepper, and olives are merely suggestions; top the pizza with whatever you l...; Calories: 612; Time: 184 min.
- 8. Mushroom Barley Soup
- This version of mushroom barley soup is so easy to prepare, tastes great, and only has 1 gram of fat.
...; Calories: 134; Time: 90 min.
- 9. Mushroom Chicken Sausage Chowder
- This version of the cheddar chicken chowder is made with mushrooms and chicken sausage. Portabellas work well here.
...; Calories: 218; Time: 45 min.
- 10. Mushroom, Beer, and Brie Fondue
- This sophisticated fondue goes well with bite size pieces of bread, potatoes, asparagus (and other vegetables), and chicken.
...; Calories: 279; Time: 35 min.
|- 1 - 2 3 >> next >>|