|Total number of recipes found: 15|
|- 1 - 2 >> next >>|
- 1. Apple Pancakes
- This recipe was based on one I found in a German cookbook. I thought it would be one of those puffy oven baked ones; it turned out to be a layered pan fried one (pancake layer/ apple layer/ pancake la...; Calories: 340; Time: 25 min.
- 2. Apple, Bacon, Cheddar Pancakes
- These sweet and savory pancakes are a nice change from the usual breakfast fare. The salty bacon is nicely offset by the tartness of the apples (I use Granny Smith apples).
...; Calories: 394; Time: 30 min.
- 3. Banana Rum Pancakes
- Rompope is a Mexican vanilla-rum liqueur. To substitute Rompope liqueur use 1 1/2 oz. dark rum and 1 oz. vanilla flavor.
...; Calories: 569; Time: 20 min.
- 4. Banana Walnut Pancakes with Blueberry Sauce
- The banana flavored pancakes and their walnut crunch, topped with fresh blueberry sauce and a dollop of sour cream are a nice variation on your ordinary pancakes. The sauce is also delicious over ice-...; Calories: 449; Time: 35 min.
- 5. Cinnamon Crepes with Rum Glazed Bananas
- A good way to keep the crepes warm while making the bananas is to wrap them in foil (separately, so they don't stick together) and put them in a 200 degree F oven.
...; Calories: 931; Time: 35 min.
- 6. Creme Brulee French Toast
- This is a very rich, gooey breakfast nice as an occasional treat, but too heavy to be a regular staple. The really convenient thing about it is that it can all be made the night before.
...; Calories: 506; Time: 60 min.
- 7. Crepes With Pudding Filling
- Don't let the length of the ingredients list fool you. This recipe is very easy to make. For an even easier treat, use your favorite instant pudding.
...; Calories: 276; Time: 100 min.
- 8. Crunchy French Toast
- This is basically plain French Toast coated with corn flake crumbs (or you favorite cereal).
...; Calories: 404; Time: 15 min.
- 9. Kaiserschmarrn
- This baked and then fried pancake is a popular German dessert that makes a great breakfast. Serving alternatives include adding thinly sliced apples to the batter before baking or serving with some ma...; Calories: 541; Time: 40 min.
- 10. Lemon Blueberry Pancakes
- These are a nice change from your everyday pancakes. The lemon, blueberry, buttermilk flavors go nicely with the brown sugar, but plain sugar is fine. Also, I thought that the pecans are a nice touch,...; Calories: 168; Time: 25 min.
|- 1 - 2 >> next >>|