|Total number of recipes found: 10|
|- 1 -|
- 1. Blueberry Crisp Pie
- This unusual dessert was inspired by the Blueberry Crumble Pie (which was a cross between a pie and a crumble). This version is somewhere between a pie and a crisp. The blueberry, sour cream, and brow...; Calories: 378; Time: 80 min.
- 2. Peanut Butter Banana French Toast
- This is a variation on the Stuffed French Toast.
...; Calories: 355; Time: 15 min.
- 3. Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies
- These brownies are a must for lover's of that heavenly combination of chocolate and peanut butter.
...; Calories: 273; Time: 70 min.
- 4. Peanut Butter Crunch Cake
- This is more like three desserts in one: cake, mouse, and a praline-type-thing. This also means that you have to put in three times the amount of time as compared to a regular dessert. Needless to say...; Calories: 1544; Time: 90 min.
- 5. Peanut Butter Frozen Yogurt
- This recipe from Mable & Gar Hoffman's Frozen Yogurt is the best one yet. I think the whipped topping makes the frozen yogurt taste like ice cream. I sometimes stir in melted chocolate to the plain yo...; Calories: 223; Time: 70 min.
- 6. Peanut Butter/ Banana Milk Shake
- This rich beverage is more appropriately categorized as a dessert. And as far as desserts go that peanut butter banana combo can't be beat (although you might try adding some chocolate syrup).
...; Calories: 200; Time: 5 min.
- 7. Peanut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- This is based upon a recipe for "Charley Browns" I found in the May/June 1994 issue of Chocolatier. It was featured as one of their 10 best chocolate recipes of the past ten years. The recipe isn't di...; Calories: 373; Time: 87 min.
- 8. Peanut Oatmeal Cookies
- I got this recipe from Bon Appetit March 1997. They are just a different take on the American classic by adding honey, oats, and chocolate chips. These peanut butter cookies differ from Peanut Chocola...; Calories: 163; Time: 57 min.
- 9. Reeses Banana Yogurt
- This treat combines the heavenly Reeses combo of peanut butter and chocolate with banana (in a lowfat frozen yogurt, nevertheless!) Even though, we had made the recipe many times before, there was nev...; Calories: 304; Time: 10 min.
- 10. Thai Chicken Noodles
- This is a less traditional and less caloric recipe. However, its still quite tasty and so easy to make that its become a staple in our home. If you prefer, you can eat it cold (like a pasta salad).
...; Calories: 269; Time: 30 min.
|- 1 -|