|Total number of recipes found: 22|
|- 1 - 2 3 >> next >>|
- 1. Apple Cranberry Crumb Tart
- This is a sophisticated twist on an American classic. I like the buttery cookie crust much better than that of traditional pie pastry. The cranberries add a little zing to the homey taste of the apple...; Calories: 535; Time: 140 min.
- 2. Apple Custard Tart
- This lowfat tart has the best of both worlds warm baked apples and a "creamy" custard.
...; Calories: 219; Time: 117 min.
- 3. Apple Pie with Caramel Topping
- While doing a search (on dejanews) for apple pie with caramel, I came across two recipes I really wanted to try: this one (from Better Homes & Gardens)) and Caramel Crunch Apple Pie. This one was more...; Calories: 409; Time: 85 min.
- 4. Apple Pie with Streusel
- There are so many variations of apple pie out there, but this simple one is one of my favorites. A plain, buttery crust with a hint of lemon zest, a slightly thickened apple filling, and a nutty, crun...; Calories: 482; Time: 145 min.
- 5. Apple Tart with Marzipan Crumble
- This is a nice change from plain apple pie. The marzipan crumble adds a new dimension, buttery, crunchy, nutty. Yummy! This recipe is perfect around the holidays.
...; Calories: 511; Time: 225 min.
- 6. Banana Caramel Tart
- A cookie crust, warm bananas, crunchy macadamias, and warm caramel sauce make this simple dessert irresistible! It was based upon a recipe from the Union Square Cafe cookbook.
...; Calories: 521; Time: 100 min.
- 7. Black Bottom Banana Cream Pie
- What looks like a long and complicated recipe is actually quite easy (so many of the steps can be made ahead of time and you can use pre-purchased whipped cream or chocolate crust for shortcuts). I sh...; Calories: 758; Time: 390 min.
- 8. Blueberry Crisp Pie
- This unusual dessert was inspired by the Blueberry Crumble Pie (which was a cross between a pie and a crumble). This version is somewhere between a pie and a crisp. The blueberry, sour cream, and brow...; Calories: 378; Time: 80 min.
- 9. Blueberry Crumble Pie
- This is really gooey and messy to serve (so you might just want to make it for family). The recipe is really simple (hastened by the pre-made crust)....; Calories: 283; Time: 135 min.
- 10. Broccoli Cheese Pie
- The original recipe calls for a mix of broccoli, cauliflower, and onion, but any mix of those vegetables (i.e. just broccoli) or others (like baby carrots) will do.
...; Calories: 202; Time: 50 min.
|- 1 - 2 3 >> next >>|