|Total number of recipes found: 12|
|- 1 - 2 >> next >>|
- 1. BBQ Chicken Pizza
- This is the designer pizza that started it all for the folks at the California Pizza Kitchen. One bite and you'll know why. My version slightly strays from the original. I used only gouda cheeses, as ...; Calories: 1451; Time: 130 min.
- 2. Caramelized Onion Pizza
- This "pizza" is more like a fancy bread. It goes great with a soup or salad.
...; Calories: 943; Time: 130 min.
- 3. Cornbread Pizza
- The apple flavor (both the diced apple and the apple chicken sausage) perfectly complement one of my favorite flavor combinations, caramelized onions, blue cheese, and walnuts.
You can also cut the p...; Calories: n.a.; Time: 65 min.
- 4. Deep Dish Pizza
- The dough is almost shaped into a deep bowl of sorts, allowing you to pile up those toppings. Salami, mushroom, onion, bell pepper, and olives are merely suggestions; top the pizza with whatever you l...; Calories: 612; Time: 184 min.
- 5. Honeyed Walnut and Gorgonzola Pizza
- This recipe was created trying to get rid of a few leftovers. All the combinations may sound a bit strange, but trust me, it tastes wonderful. As if it isn't weird enough already, you might try toppin...; Calories: 644; Time: 160 min.
- 6. Hummus Chicken Pizza
- This pizza manages to be so quick to make by using many prepared ingredients (roasted chicken, store bought crust). If you want to save even more time buy the hummus too. Use a prebaked crust like Bob...; Calories: 361; Time: 30 min.
- 7. Jambalaya Pizza
- This takes all the classical flavors of Jambalaya pasta and puts them on a pizza. Don't be intimidated by the long list of steps. It'll be worth it....; Calories: 714; Time: 180 min.
- 8. Mediterranean Pizza
- I find that putting the pesto on at the end (rather than baking it) preserves that really fresh flavor. The cup of prosciutto can be omitted to make this a vegetarian dish.
...; Calories: 958; Time: 120 min.
- 9. Mexican Pizza
- This very untraditional pizza takes its inspiration from tex-mex cuisine. Once the dough is done, preparation is minimal. You could also buy the pizza dough and make life even easier.
...; Calories: 1550; Time: 125 min.
- 10. Southwestern Pizza
- This recipe is very flexible. You can add (and omit) all kinds of Southwestern ingredients like jalapenos, avocados, and beans. The spicier the better. Be sure to buy a spicy, pre-cooked chicken sau...; Calories: 1249; Time: 160 min.
|- 1 - 2 >> next >>|