|Total number of recipes found: 26|
|- 1 - 2 3 >> next >>|
- 1. Almond Biscotti
- Biscotti means "twice baked" in Italian, which is how these cookies are prepared. They are first baked in a log form, then they are sliced and baked again. This makes them extremely crunchy and great ...; Calories: 136; Time: 50 min.
- 2. Baked Potato Soup
- Warning: This is an extremely heavy, but delicious soup. It taste exactly well, like a soup version of a baked potato with all the fixings. Many versions of baked potato soup were floating around vari...; Calories: 1101; Time: 90 min.
- 3. Banana Caramel Tart
- A cookie crust, warm bananas, crunchy macadamias, and warm caramel sauce make this simple dessert irresistible! It was based upon a recipe from the Union Square Cafe cookbook.
...; Calories: 521; Time: 100 min.
- 4. Banana Nut Rolls
- This sweet version of spring rolls are from Wolfgang Puck's Obachine restaurant in Beverly Hills. Although they are a bit of a fuss to make, you can make it easier for yourself by buying the caramel s...; Calories: 328; Time: 40 min.
- 5. Barbecue Chicken Rolls
- There are so many ingredients and steps in this California Pizza Kitchen inspired recipe, but that's how you get an amazing flavor, the BBQ sauce, horseradish, sweet ingredients, spicy ingredients, an...; Calories: 441; Time: 55 min.
- 6. BBQ Chicken Pizza
- This is the designer pizza that started it all for the folks at the California Pizza Kitchen. One bite and you'll know why. My version slightly strays from the original. I used only gouda cheeses, as ...; Calories: 1451; Time: 130 min.
- 7. BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad
- When I bought the first California Pizza Kitchen cookbook, i was so disappointed that this recipe wasn't included. Its one of my favorite dishes at the restaurant. I was very excited to see it in thei...; Calories: 1032; Time: 65 min.
- 8. Breakfast Polenta with Mascarpone
- This recipe comes from Roger Hayot of the Authentic Cafe in Los Angeles. Its a easy to prepare breakfast perfect for a winter day. However, don't (as I did) expect a devilishly sweet treat (the mascar...; Calories: 340; Time: 18 min.
- 9. Chocolate Almond Torte
- The almond cake portion of this recipe was taken from the August 1996 issue of Eating Well. Chef Philip Ogiela of the restaurant 231 Ellsworth, in San Mateo, CA, had submitted it as a low-fat fruit de...; Calories: n.a.; Time: 58 min.
- 10. Chopped Salad
- This salad is served at the popular California Pizza Kitchen chain of restaurants. Don't let the fact that its a salad fool you into thinking its low calorie (that's 860 calories per appetizer portion...; Calories: 843; Time: 35 min.
|- 1 - 2 3 >> next >>|