|Total number of recipes found: 39|
|- 1 - 2 3 4 >> next >>|
- 1. Apple Cranberry Crumb Tart
- This is a sophisticated twist on an American classic. I like the buttery cookie crust much better than that of traditional pie pastry. The cranberries add a little zing to the homey taste of the apple...; Calories: 535; Time: 140 min.
- 2. Banana Raspberry Frozen Yogurt
- This low calorie dessert is a great way to get rid of bananas as they begin to over-ripen. The freezing time (above) will vary from ice-cream freezer to ice-cream freezer.
...; Calories: 142; Time: 70 min.
- 3. Banana Walnut Pancakes with Blueberry Sauce
- The banana flavored pancakes and their walnut crunch, topped with fresh blueberry sauce and a dollop of sour cream are a nice variation on your ordinary pancakes. The sauce is also delicious over ice-...; Calories: 449; Time: 35 min.
- 4. Berry Goat Cheese Ramekins
- Serve the ramekins with some salad and crusty bread. I found the blackberries a bit too sour, even though the goat cheese was supposed to balance that out. Maybe I'll try this with raspberries next ti...; Calories: 197; Time: 23 min.
- 5. Blueberry Buttermilk Coffee cake
- This mouth-watering coffee cake is based upon a reader submitted recipe in the December 1994 issue of Bon Appetit. The ingredients and preparation couldn't be any simpler for such a delicious creation...; Calories: 224; Time: 95 min.
- 6. Blueberry Crisp Pie
- This unusual dessert was inspired by the Blueberry Crumble Pie (which was a cross between a pie and a crumble). This version is somewhere between a pie and a crisp. The blueberry, sour cream, and brow...; Calories: 378; Time: 80 min.
- 7. Blueberry Crumble Pie
- This is really gooey and messy to serve (so you might just want to make it for family). The recipe is really simple (hastened by the pre-made crust)....; Calories: 283; Time: 135 min.
- 8. Blueberry Danish
- This lowfat version tastes like the real thing. Good luck with the dough; its quite difficult to handle and adding too much flour will toughen it. In the end, I ended up rolling it between two pieces ...; Calories: 279; Time: 80 min.
- 9. Blueberry Ricotta Ice Cream
- This refreshing ice cream is low in fat. Although, fresh blueberries are ideal, frozen ones will do (and they'll quicken the freezing process). You might want to taste the ice cream mixture for sweetn...; Calories: 170; Time: 70 min.
- 10. Cherry Cream Pie
- This delicious cream pie is from James McNair's "Pie Cookbook". Its basically a cherry filled custard poured into a prebaked pie shell. Simple but good. Bing or Queen Anne cherries are recommended, bu...; Calories: 430; Time: 49 min.
|- 1 - 2 3 4 >> next >>|