|Total number of recipes found: 39|
|- 1 - 2 3 4 >> next >>|
- 1. Apple Brie Braid
- The sweet apples and brown sugar are nicely balanced with the fresh dough and Brie. This great bread couldn't be any easier since it uses premade bread dough (found in the freezer section of most groc...; Calories: 2771; Time: 155 min.
- 2. Apple Cheese Bread
- Eat this homey quick bread with cream cheese, butter, or jam.
...; Calories: 173; Time: 80 min.
- 3. Banana Walnut Chocolate Chip Scones
- Scones are a type of quick bread that is said to have taken its name from the Stone of Destiny, where Scottish kings were once crowned. The original triangular-shaped scone was made with oats and grid...; Calories: 245; Time: 40 min.
- 4. Basic Sweet Roll Dough
- This basic dough is great for those of us who like to wake up on those lazy weekend mornings and have fresh pastries. The dough can be made a day ahead, refrigerated, and used the next day. Also, the ...; Calories: 4431; Time: 30 min.
- 5. Beer Bread
- I got this recipe from Sunset magazine. Its a real easy and quick way to have fresh, low fat bread. Its great for breakfast with some butter and honey. Unfortunately, I don't think it tastes too good ...; Calories: 219; Time: 55 min.
- 6. Braided Herb Bread
- This bread is great for every-day eating. You can substitute your favorite herb for the rosemary. The texture is crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside - especially if you brush it with the egg...; Calories: 1703; Time: 180 min.
- 7. Caramel Nut Sticky Rolls
- This simple and yet scrumptious recipe is from the Pillsbury Book of Baking. If you haven't had homemade sticky buns in a while (or ever), one bite of these and you'll see what you have been missing a...; Calories: n.a.; Time: 181 min.
- 8. Cheddar Chive Biscuits
- These make a great accompaniment to dinner. For tender biscuits, stir gently and work quickly. Stirring just until all the dry ingredients are moistened helps keep biscuits from becoming tough.
...; Calories: 137; Time: 25 min.
- 9. Cinnamon Pull Aparts
- This is a convenient way to bring the bakery into the home. Frozen bread dough can be found in most supermarkets in the frozen foods aisle. I like to add chopped walnuts to the syrup, giving these ...; Calories: 175; Time: 100 min.
- 10. Cornbread
- This basic recipe can be enhanced by adding chiles, whole corn kernels, or different cheeses.
Spoon some dough batter over saucy casseroles or chilies and then bake them for a mock pot pie. ...; Calories: 309; Time: 50 min.
|- 1 - 2 3 4 >> next >>|