|Total number of recipes found: 14|
|- 1 - 2 >> next >>|
- 1. Almond Peach Yogurt
- The almond flavor is a natural complement for peaches. Peeling the peaches may prove to be a bit tedious. Many cookbooks advise blanching them quickly in hot water to make it easier. I find cleaning t...; Calories: 206; Time: 70 min.
- 2. Banana Raspberry Frozen Yogurt
- This low calorie dessert is a great way to get rid of bananas as they begin to over-ripen. The freezing time (above) will vary from ice-cream freezer to ice-cream freezer.
...; Calories: 142; Time: 70 min.
- 3. Bananas Foster Sundaes
- There's not too much work involved in this low fat refreshing treat! you can also serve the banana "ice cream" with raspberry or chocolate sauce, or even as part of an ice cream sandwich.
...; Calories: 204; Time: 15 min.
- 4. Caramel Peanut Butter Frozen Yogurt
- I had my hesitations about the caramel/ peanut butter flavor combination, but they went together surprisingly well.
...; Calories: 504; Time: 15 min.
- 5. French Vanilla Ice Milk
- This recipe is from Butter Busters by Pam Mycoskie. The nutrition info per sugar serving is as follows: 132 calories, 0.2g fat (2%), 2mg cholesterol, 0g fiber, 6g protein, 26g carbohydrate, 94mg sodi...; Calories: n.a.; Time: 20 min.
- 6. Lemon Ginger Frozen Yogurt
- This triple lemon flavor (lemon zest, lemon yogurt, and fresh lemon juice) make this lowfat frozen yogurt so refreshing. The crystallized ginger nicely compliments the citrus taste.
...; Calories: 186; Time: 70 min.
- 7. Peach Ice Milk
- A low fat, refreshing summer treat. Just use fresh peaches in season for the maximum flavor.
...; Calories: 78; Time: 20 min.
- 8. Peanut Butter Frozen Yogurt
- This recipe from Mable & Gar Hoffman's Frozen Yogurt is the best one yet. I think the whipped topping makes the frozen yogurt taste like ice cream. I sometimes stir in melted chocolate to the plain yo...; Calories: 223; Time: 70 min.
- 9. Peanut Butter/ Banana Milk Shake
- This rich beverage is more appropriately categorized as a dessert. And as far as desserts go that peanut butter banana combo can't be beat (although you might try adding some chocolate syrup).
...; Calories: 200; Time: 5 min.
- 10. Pina Colada Frozen Yogurt
- This frozen version of the tropical cocktail is really refreshing on a hot day.
...; Calories: 271; Time: 10 min.
|- 1 - 2 >> next >>|