|Total number of recipes found: 17|
|- 1 - 2 >> next >>|
- 1. Beef and Fontina Tostaditos
- Tostaditos are mini tostadas. They make great appetizers since they are bite size. Its like serving pre-dipped chips. A good variation is to fill them with a mixture of refried beans and cheddar an...; Calories: 197; Time: 27 min.
- 2. Breakfast Chilaquiles
- Chilaquiles, also called "poor man's dish" were invented to use up leftovers. This is a breakfast version.
(Note: in the photo we omitted the egg)...; Calories: 301; Time: 75 min.
- 3. Chicken Fajitas
- These can be turned into beef, pork, or vegetarian fajitas very easily. You can marinate the chicken in a tightly sealed plastic bag, instead of a bowl, making it easier to coat the chicken pieces. Wh...; Calories: 398; Time: 150 min.
- 4. Chicken Mole
- Mole is a spicy, rich Mexican sauce consisting of nuts, seeds, spices, chocolate, and peppers. This is a modified low fat version. Serve this dish with rice.
...; Calories: 201; Time: 20 min.
- 5. Chicken Quesadillas
- This variation of the Tex-Mex classic goes great with a variety of toppings: guacamole, salsa, four pepper salsa, or sour cream.
...; Calories: 498; Time: 20 min.
- 6. Chipotle Tortilla Soup
- This spicy Mexican soup was featured in the LA times' "Best of 1999".
...; Calories: 358; Time: 25 min.
- 7. Esperanza's Chipotle Chicken
- This recipe is from the LA Times Top Ten Recipes 2000.
...; Calories: n.a.; Time: 50 min.
- 8. Four Pepper Salsa
- This fiery salsa offers 4 different kinds of pepper: crushed red pepper, poblano peppers, bell pepper, and jalapeno. There are so many varieties of chile peppers out there, you might want to experimen...; Calories: 27; Time: 20 min.
- 9. Guacamole
- Guacamole makes a nice accompaniment to fajitas or you can serve it as a dip with chips. Make sure you use ripe avocados, but not ones that have turned too soft. Some people like to leave some of the ...; Calories: 132; Time: 10 min.
- 10. Lowfat Tamales
- This recipe was in Cook's magazine. It reduces fat and calories by excluding the lard that usually binds the tamale dough together, and replacing it with pureed corn, water, and corn oil. Serve the ta...; Calories: 323; Time: 65 min.
|- 1 - 2 >> next >>|